Thursday, April 9, 2009

The spring

The weather is fair, it has been fair this year with a nice autumn, a regular winter and now the spring is making bloom all the plants, the scenario is marvelous. Today I'm on vacation for little over half a week and I missed the travel opportunities on the internet, damn!
I wanted to leave but like I said before the prices were outrageous just to stick around here in Europe. So I'm hoping to move to the seaside for this weekend to breath fresh air, I need to unplug from the city, I haven't been on vacation in over a year and working a lot got me more stressed.
It is not entirely a work related stress, but more of what's around; traffic, dealing with morons, driving among morons, talking with morons... you do the math. Getting from on place to another is taking more and more time each year that goes by, like when you have to get from your place to the highway, it will take more time than the actual trip once you enter the ramp. 
There were days where I had to drive for 20km and the whole distance takes normally 15 minutes, but the hard part it to get out of the city where the morons attack you with their sunday-driver style or other morons that are so careless that they will probably smoke while filling their tank at the gas station. You can't find a compromise, it's always about excesses, fuck!
Anyway, I wish happy Easter to every one, take care and have fun!!!

No comments: