Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ya, you fuckin' rite!

First rant of this this stupid blog.
You know what happened today? I had to go do groceries, something like frozen veggies, bread, cold cuts, etc... I also had to get some candies and chocolate to ship to my family oversea.
It just stopped snowing and all the fucking snow is everywhere over 2 ft high and the bus (yeah I take the bus-got no car) are full of melted snow that is like a bad slushy mixed with tar and dirt, I got two heavy bags and a box ready to be shipped at the local post office.

The bus is full of people like a tune can in oil, people are too loud and the driver for some reason decided to blast the heat to tropical setting (he was an African man probably Jamaican?), he must have felt a little homesick with the cold and thought it would be nice to feel warm.

As usual I can't get a seat, but I'm lucky enough to put my stuff over the ledge between the front door and the first seats; next to me three girls that were having a loud conversation over God knows what, the only caption that i got was "...like whatever-totally cool-it's like-OMG..." bla, bla, bla, make up and crap. I counted over 20 like, 25 whatever and 16 OMG, in just ten minutes or less of bus trip from the store to my stop.

The post office was painful, I skipped the line meanwhile i was choosing the Christmas card and taping the box; to send 20 dollars worth of stuff I spent 50 dollars, and the clerk told me the shit was gonna take something like 6 weeks! Fucking post office! No wonder people go to fed-ex or dhl. Well lesson learned, thanks jebus I mail presents only once a year.
Ya, you fukin' rite, I should get a car but don't have enough money for it, but at least bus are running 24/7 at major intersections, and thankfully I live close to one.

Fortunately I managed to go to the bank before all this crap happened. Ya the bank, the best friend that at least one a month writes you a letter waiting for you in the mail box, and she always call you Mr.!
Between waiting for my bus, bank, groceries, post office and back home, I spent over two bloody hours, and I just moved 3 kilometers from my house. Watta a drag!!!


No comments: