Monday, December 24, 2007

wish I was like U


Dear mannequine,
you stand cold looking at me as you see many passing by, envious of your shape.
You are unique, so beautiful and untouchable, and no one can jugdge you.
Dear mannequine, I wish I were you, with perfect sizes and shapes, that only dreams can carry.
I'm not worthy of your thought, I'm fat, and my shapes are nothing like yours, and I'm ashame.
Those pants fits you so nicely you won't need to shrink them at the end, because you are perfect.
That cool shirt you wearing is stunning on your hard six-pack and your glossy pale skin.
Do not listen what the other say, they wish they were you.
This Christmas season I will eat and feel guilty about my weight and my image every time i will stare at that mirror, because I like food, and those nice cool jeans won't fit me again untill the spring.
Dear mannequine, I wanna be just like you.
Please take me with you!

No comments: